Rotosure has delivered another supreme quality product in the form of the Rolosure 50. This diminutive little wheel is one of the most popular in the the Rotosure range, offering great value and versatility in a wide range of indoor measuring situations. A front runner in the world of entry-level measuring wheels, the Rolosure 50 weighs in at less than a kilo, featuring a small but perfectly formed 5cm diameter wheel and collapsible telescopic frame for comfortable handling and space-saving storage.
Rotosure 5cm Indoor Measuring Wheel
The balanced wheel is streamlined and smooth to use on a variety of surfaces, including hardwood, tiles, concrete and carpet. As such, it’s a firm favourite for measuring hall floors, manufacturing plants and gyms. It’s also small and light enough to be really useful for measuring vertically up walls! Durable and extremely versatile, the Rolosure 50 is used by professionals ranging from engineers and surveyors, to painters and decorators, to assist with a range of day-to-day short distance indoor measuring tasks.
Features & Benefits
- Smooth operation thanks to superbly balanced 5cm diameter wheel
- Collapsible handle reduces size of unit by a third for easy transportation and storage
- Counter can be reset to ‘0’ via in-built push button
- Ideal for measuring indoor floors, walls and ceilings
- Highly accurate (99.5 percent)
- Measures in increments of 10cm / 0.1m to a maximum 999.9m
- Lightweight (0.7kg)
- Compact dimensions: 0.05m diameter / 0.16m circumference wheel