Using the same robust counter mechanism as the more expensive models in the range and and positioning itself above the entry-level Rolosure 50, the Rotosure 500 is a game-change its more expensive siblings and adding some useful functions, including compact wheel, trigger brake and telescopic handle, users have a measurement device ideally suited for shorter distance and indoor applications that can be neatly packed away in a briefcase or tool box after use.
Rotosure 16cm Digital Measuring Wheel
Typical users include DIY enthusiasts, cable installers, gym/sports hall specialists, fit out contractors, electricians, garden designers and carpet fitters, to name but a few. Still wondering if the Rotosure 500 is for you? This measuring wheel is a great choice for anyone looking to take short to middling distance measurements over smooth surfaces, indoors and outdoors.
Features & Benefits
- Complete with folding handle and small wheel, the Rotosure 500 is smaller than a traditional measuring wheel – easy to transport and store
- Ideal for use indoors and over short distances across even terrain outdoors
- No specialist training required! The Rotosure 500 is simple to use, returning accurate results every time
- Integrated trigger brake ensures precise measurements
- Reset the counter to zero at the click of a button
- 99.5% accurate
- Measure distances up to 10,000 metres or 10,000 feet
- Wheels adds when pushed forward, and deducts in reverse