PP-SDK (Post-Processing Software Development Kit) is a professional software development kit that includes all the necessary tools allowing you to incorporate post-processing functionality into your own applications and products, compatible with common programming languages such as C/C++/C#.
- API: an Application Programming Interface enables the creation of applications to preprocess SBF input files, control the PVT calculation with commands similar to receiver commands and analyze the resulting output SBF files
- Post Processing Engine: the core engine that performs the actual standalone, SBAS and RTK PVT solutions using GPS/GLONASS data
- RINEX Module: converts RINEX 2.1 & RINEX 3.0 observation and navigation files to SBF, supports GPS, GLONASS and SBAS geostationary satellites
- SBF Stream: a rich set of functions is provided to merge, process or condition Septentrio Binary Files (SBF) files for PVT calculation
- PostNav: a graphical application for easy interaction with post processing functionality
- Libraries: both dynamic and static libraries are provided
- Sample applications to demonstrate key features of the PP-SDK for quick and easy integration