Designed around the custom-built GReCo3 GNSS chipset, the AsteRx-mUAS receiver is powered by the latest algorithms for consistently robust and accurate positioning Specially designed for the drone market, the AsteRx-m UAS is an RTK–accurate GNSS receiver that provides high accuracy GNSS positioning with industry leading low power consumption. The AsteRx-m UAS board is complemented by the GeoTagZ software suite, which works together with the UAS camera and image processing solution to provide cm-accurate position image tagging without the need for a real-time data link.
- Cm level (RTK) position accuracy with or without real-time data link
- Low and scalable power consumption
- Septentrio GNSS+ algorithms for robust industrial performance
- Camera shutter synchronization
- Plug compatible with Pixhawk and ArduPilot