KOLIDA Total StationAfgen Personnel
Afgen is proud to introduce a new total station in their surveying equipment offering: the KOLIDA Total Station. The KOLIDA total station offers a high-efficiency electronic distance meter (EDM), 442R10LC features, long-distance measurements: 1000m in reflectorless mode, and up to 5000m using a single prism, with millimetre accuracy.
KOLIDA Total Station Features
- The EDM’s fastest distance measuring speed is down to 0.1 to 0.3 seconds, with 2mm accuracy, making any project extremely cost-effective and efficient.
- It boasts a 4Mb internal memory which is able to store 40,000 points, and the SD card can store up to 32Gb; a huge amount of data. This brings peace of mind to users who need large amounts of data stored on one device.
- The device is plug-and-play therefore it is easily recognised by laptops and computers, and is read as a flash disk would be, so there is no complex integration needed.
- The KOLIDA Total Station is robust and durable, being dustproof and waterproof and able to withstand high temperatures, as well as humidity.
- The high-performance telescope features 30x magnification and illuminated reticule, providing the best sighting quality in any lighting condition.
KOLIDA Total Station Software
Several of the surveying programmes onboard allow surveyors to complete their tasks directly in the field. These include:
- angle offset,
- angle repetition,
- dual-distance offset,
- coordinate measurement,
- Staking out,
- Road Design,
- area calculation,
- reference line,
- point projection
KOLIDA Total Station Bluetooth
The device can be paired with external devices using a wireless connection, making integrating data even easier. Users can use their mapping software (Windows Mobile or Android, Field Genius or SurvX) to connect to the KOLIDA.
KOLIDA Total Station Price
You can purchase the KOLIDA Total Station from Afgen. Afgen has an accredited custom-built service centre that conducts services, repairs and calibrations on all brands of survey equipment. This will include dumpy levels, automatic levels, theodolites, total stations, robotic total stations, GPS, construction lasers, survey accessories, laser distance meters, and more. Contact us for more information.