Agisoft Metashape Features ExplainedAfgen Personnel
As a reseller of Agisoft in South Africa, Afgen offers Agisoft Metashape as a valuable addition in our array of professional drone surveying software. Agisoft Metashape can function as a stand-alone software in conjunction with geographic information system (GIS) applications.
Agisoft Metashape Functions
Agisoft Metashape performs photogrammetric processing of digital images and generates 3D spatial data, cultural heritage documentation, and visual effects production, as well as indirect measurements of objects of various scales.
Other features include:
- Photogrammetric triangulation – Allows for the processing of various types of imagery: aerial (nadir, oblique) and close-range. It provides auto-calibration: frame and fisheye spherical and cylindrical cameras, with multi-camera projects support.
- Dense point cloud generation: editing and classification – Construct detailed model editing with accurate results.
- 3D model: generation and texturing – Build accurate 3D models of multiple subjects including archaeological sites, artifacts, buildings, interiors, people, and more. Direct upload Sketchfab resource and export to various popular formats. Includes photorealistic textures with high dynamic range (HDR) imaging.
- Panoramic stitching – Enables 3D reconstruction for 360° panoramic data captured from the same camera position
Agisoft Metashape Support Features
Agisoft users have access to multiple resources and support platforms, ensuring that beginners have all the tools they need to use the software effectively. Some of these support features include:
- Tutorials: Learn how to use different aspects of the software with detailed, user-friendly tutorials
- Tips and tricks: These give users access to informative guides, step-by-step outlines and detailed tips to improve usability of the software.
- Support: For further questions and comments, Agisoft has a contact form that can be filled out, and the support team will get in touch.
Drone surveying software takes the legwork out of many tedious surveying tasks. Contact Afgen to find the software that best fits your surveying needs.